Feedback
Click on image to expand

No-Hide Chicken Chews - Stix 10 Pack

1 Review Write a Review
SKU:
404687
$10.49
Add to Wishlist

Deliver to me

delivery icon
Select delivery at checkout to receive items at your door!

Item ships from Centinela's store that is local to you. You will be provided tracking via email as soon as your order ships.

In-Store Pickup

delivery icon
Select In-store Pick at checkout to pick up at your selected store!

When placing your order during online checkout, choose Store Pickup and we will pick the store closests to your current location. We will send an email confirmation when your order is ready for pickup.

Product Details

Description

Delicious. Durable. Digestible. Our No-Hides deliver a healthy, long-lasting chewable bliss for dogs (and cats!) of all shapes and sizes. We call it No-Hide Nirvana.

There’s No Hiding It! No-Hides are carefully blended with 7 pure & simple ingredients, hand-rolled, baked, coated, air-dried and packed with love in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

Oh So Satisfying! Long-lasting chewing helps prevent the Big B (Boredom!). That's why these chews offer a joyously satisfying experience for your four-legged friends. Millions of dogs & cats agree!

Healthy & Happy! A healthy pet is a happy pet. Trust us, our No-Hide chews are free of any animal hide, formaldehydes, bleaches, or chemicals. No hormones or steroids. Ever. We promise. That's why these are the best dog treats on the planet!

Our pets chew for different reasons, and only you know them well enough to decide which chew is best for them, but there are a variety of benefits to No-Hide chews, including:

- Dental benefits by massaging gums and cleaning teeth
- Attention benefits by easing boredom and offering long-lasting durability
- Psychological benefits by providing soothing comfort and support

 

Ingredients

Chicken, Brown Rice Flour, Agar-Agar (vegetable gelatin), Organic Eggs, Olive Oil, Banana Powder, Bromelain (Pineapple).

Guaranteed Analysis

Name Value
Crude Protein % (min) 75%
Crude Fat % (min) 2%
Crude Fiber % (max) 2%
Moisture % (max) 13%
Ash % (max) 0%

Feeding Guideline

 

Weight of Pet Daily Feeding
DOGS & CATS up to 15 lbs No-Hide Stix
DOGS 16-45 lbs Small No-Hide Chew
DOGS 46-75 lbs Medium No-Hide Chew
DOGS 76+ lbs Large No-Hide Chew
   

Additional Details

Treat Type:
Rawhide
Protein:
Chicken
Life Stage:
All life stage

Guarantee

100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all regularly stocked merchandise purchased from us, either from the online store or in-store, for 60 days, with valid receipt. If you or your pet are not satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return or exchange the item at any of our locations. * Note: See FAQ for some exclusions.

What customers are saying

Review this product

Share your thoughts with other customers

  • Kirsten Howland

    4

    My dog’s favorite treat!

    Jan 5th 2021

    My dog goes absolutely crazy for these sticks. They are by far his favorite treat. My only concern is that he does end up almost swallowing them whole after chewing on them for a while because they don’t really disintegrate. They open up more than break apart. The package says it’s 95% digestible, but what happens to the other 5%?
    So I have mixed emotions. My dog is in love and I always worry a little bit. I give him one a week to split the difference.

Review this product

Share your thoughts with other customers