Your privacy is very important to us.
2. Information Collection Practices
2.1. Types of Information Collected
(a) We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use "cookies" to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
(b) In order for you to access certain services that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number).
3. Our Information Sharing Practices
3.1 (a). We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services.
3.2 Public Areas. Your use of areas of the Site that are intended for interaction with other users (e.g., message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) may allow you to post information. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information that you post to those areas. In addition, if you are a participating shelter or rescue organization, any Personal Information you provide to enable users of the Site to contact you will be shared.
6. Modifying and Deleting Your Information. If you would like to modify or delete from our database any User Information you previously submitted or any information you posted on the Site, please contact us by e mail at email@example.com. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to ten business days to process, that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request. Also, please note that we will maintain User Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
7. Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
8. Links. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
9. Children’s Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Site to children under the age of 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account.
11. Questions and Contact Information. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies
2727 Maricopa St.
Torrance, CA 90503