To Our Valued Customers:
At Centinela Feed, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our utmost priority. Several weeks ago, we activated our preparedness plan, as we followed the safe practices and guidelines recommended by the CDC and government officials. It’s going to take an collective effort to do our part.
How are we doing our part?
- - Facemasks have been provided to all employees and are required
- - Gloves and hand sanitizer are available for Employees and Customers
- - Employees are required to wash hands every 30 minutes
- - Sanitize high touch and surface areas regularly
- - Implemented social distancing display signs
- - Installed bacteria guards at registers
- - Offering Curbside Pick-up
- - Limit of (10) customers are allowed to enter the store
- - Touchless Cat Litter refill drop off
- - In Ruff Times, we are still donating pet supplies to customers and philanthropic organizations
What we need from our Customers to follow CA. Guidelines?
- - Face coverings are required to enter the store
- - Adhere to the social distancing display signs
- - Be patient as there is a limit of (10) customers allowed to enter the store
- - Please no reusable bags
- - For the safety of our employees and customers, all sales are final, no exchanges or returns.
- - Leashed dogs are always welcomed
- - Being courteous and respectful during these unprecedented time is important to all of us
As we continue to navigate through these challenging times, I am reminded of how fortunate we are to be a part of such a strong community that supports each other to accomplish great things. It is the power of this community and our efforts that will propel us through this to better times.
Please know that we are here for all of your pet supplies needs.
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies